What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm about a third of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the ball game.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Gold Star Panama Esmeralda Geisha, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 13544
Jim, you've got me wondering if this is named after you.

Starting off this month with a bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete Baker street with CS Bill`s blend,Mug of freshly brewed Pikes place coffee. 39 degrees with rain here. I`m happy that I got all of the yard work done yesterday.I am also glad that I did not push myself and wash both cars yesterday since it`s supposed to rain for 2 days here.

Good Morning!
Starting the day with GLP Odyssey in a bent MM Apple Diplomat and a cup of coffee. Still trying to get the truck to pass emissions, I'll take it for a ride after today's dump run. I had a turkey get aggressive toward one of it's flock members this morning, changed it's name to Thanksgiving,

Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs 😊
Going to start this rather wet and chilly day with St.Bruno in a Savinelli Author.
My old usb heated wheelchair blanket stopped working last week, and I'm twitching the curtains waiting on a new one, which is supposed to arrive today, along with some tobacco. Have a great day everybody 🙂

I loaded a Rob Roy with GLP Abingdon and took my truck for a ride so it could analyze itself. It failed but I stopped into L. L. Bean for muck moccasins, they didn't have my size. Next stop was the vet for a flea pill for the dog followed by a visit to the feed store. The truck failed itself at that stop, I'll try again tomorrow! The Abingdon was very good, repeating it as I type.
What the heck are muck moccasins.?

Good morning BoBs. Zippos fav Hobbits Weed in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with a big mug of cowboy coffee. Slept in an extra hour this morning. Had a surprise visitor when I took Charlie out for morning pee. Yeah, I know, the bird feeder is empty. Doves have been eating us out of house and home lately. Have to refill them every other day. Used to last a week, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231101_080658_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231101_080658_Gallery.jpg
    1,015.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231101_080649_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231101_080649_Gallery.jpg
    1,007.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231101_080639_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231101_080639_Gallery.jpg
    862.6 KB · Views: 0
Smoking a Vauen bent pot with Larsen`s 1864 and a Mc Cafe k-cup. My wife started playing the( I want something different for dinner) game early today ! I simply told her to defrost whatever she wants. Then she tells me,She wants Ukrainian soup ! It`s a lot of work and takes forever to make, I only make it a couple of times a year. it`s comical to me me how my Italian wife craves Ukrainian/Russian food. LOL!

Having CH in a MM cob with my 3rd mug of cowboy coffee. Looking out over the mountains as I plan the next cattle drive, lol. Will pick up the herd, 1800 head, at Bonita Springs Ranch in Sulfer Valley, drive east to San Antonio, pick up the old Chisholm Trail, then north to Dodge City. About 550 miles. Should make it in a month if we don't hit snow. 40 a month and found for anyone who wants to join up. EZ, as camp cook you would get 50 a month. Just kidding, that was for Zippos benefit, lol.

Near the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, chatted with a couple of friends, and am close to finishing this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg