What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning,
I had a long,
tough day at work yesterday, I argued with my idiot boss over the re-painting of the catering hall -They are using some no-name flat white paint! It looks cleaner, but it looks drab and boring.like a hospital ward. I tried to explain to the genius that he needs to use a quality oil paint,or at least a latex so it can be wiped clean after his sloppy customers leave.This week they are using the same cheap paint in the kitchen!
Smoking a Pete Lestrade with Larsen`s 1864 and a mug of DD coffee .
Work sucks when you have an idiot for a boss. Happened to me once when I took over as Director of Maintenance in Denver. Only stayed a year and went back to Tucson for a better job.

Smoking my Caminetto billiard with CAO Bella vanilla with the last of my mornings coffee.
Ranger,some people amaze me, They use cheap no-name paint and then complain when it looks like crap and has to be re-done in a year. I know the labor cost is the same price,so, why would anyone not use a premium paint to begin with? The old saying goes-you can`t fix stupid!

Smoking my Caminetto billiard with CAO Bella vanilla with the last of my mornings coffee.
Ranger,some people amaze me, They use cheap no-name paint and then complain when it looks like crap and has to be re-done in a year. I know the labor cost is the same price,so, why would anyone not use a premium paint to begin with? The old saying goes-you can`t fix stupid!
Agree with the stupid part. Some people are just cheap and short sighted. Had our house painted a couple of years ago. 6 grand, only about $800 for the paint but it was top quality and the painters said it should last at least 10 years.

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I`m done for the day, Time for a Molina slightly bent Rhodesian, MB 7 seas regular . 8 o`clock k-cup. I have an electrician friend of mine coming in a few hours to replace our porch light. I know it`s an easy job,but my track record proves that me and electricity don`t get along well. LOL!

Just finished smoking Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Have a busy day going on, so you'll see less of me.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg