What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's very true. I do all of that. On diet days, no bread, no pasta, no potatoes, no fattening desserts, etc. I eat a lot of vegetables and fruit, and dinners are the only time I eat meat (chicken or fish) during the day.
Very similar, but I'm at the no fruit, too, stage. 5 ozs of lean meat or fish/day. I'm glad I still have my pipes and tobac.

Went out for a long walk with Jacksie behind our house in Masterson Station Park. I finished a bowl of MB Golden Extra in a wide-bowl Monarch tomato. Then followed up with Proud Sultan.
20240301_085745.jpg

Now smoking year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Running low on this tin now. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

I have been down for the count for the last 36 hours, While working with my buddy on the roof to stop the birds from getting in the attic, I somehow wrenched my back. So,it`s been bed rest and muscle relaxers. I am walking gingerly,with mild pain today!
Smoking a Caminetto billiard ,MB 7 seas,bottle of Poland spring water. I am scheduled to work tomorrow night-time will tell !

Out on the bluff with a can of Busch NA and the last of my Sutliff Whimsical in a C91 Briarworks crimson blast with acrylic amber stem. I've smoked this pipe a bit over the last week and maybe it should rest. But, the tobacco was a big pile, and this pipe has surprisingly large capacity bowl for me. It's hard to pass it by for others sometimes.
20240312_183838.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with a big, thick one third of a chocolate meringue pie for dessert. I just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Good morning,
Staring my day with a mug Peet`s dark roast,A DePaja bent brandy, MB 7 seas regular blend. I am walking with mild pain, I am going to see the Dr. in a few hours. On the positive side,there are no birds in our attic. LOL!