What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking EGR in my cob.
20240213_161859.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Pleasant 48 on the patio but overcast and no sun making it seem a bit colder. Anyway, enjoying Hobbits Weed in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with CR morning coffee. Odd occurrence this am. Opened my email and I had replies to 5 or 6 emails that I ostensibly sent today. Issue is I didn't send them. I had sent them originally maybe 7 or 8 months ago. Checked my sent file and there were 14 emails resent at 2:20 this morning. Odd. Assume it's a glitch with my PC or maybe Hotmail. Very strange and very annoying. Any ideas from you geeks out there?

Good morning BoBs. Pleasant 48 on the patio but overcast and no sun making it seem a bit colder. Anyway, enjoying Hobbits Weed in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with CR morning coffee. Odd occurrence this am. Opened my email and I had replies to 5 or 6 emails that I ostensibly sent today. Issue is I didn't send them. I had sent them originally maybe 7 or 8 months ago. Checked my sent file and there were 14 emails resent at 2:20 this morning. Odd. Assume it's a glitch with my PC or maybe Hotmail. Very strange and very annoying. Any ideas from you geeks out there?
Bizarre 🤔

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Finally got a good night's sleep.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Having my coffee and my Legendary breakfast, Mark Twain. Lots of work on my brother's Barracuda yesterday, cleaning, polishing, waxing. All by hand, no mechanical assistance. My arms and shoulders are dead this morning, it sure shows that I had no skiing this winter. The car is stellar but I will post pics taken from the show. Snagged a window clip and dragged it across the finish, I was almost in tears. We were able to buff the finish so that it's only noticeable if you know where it is. I felt sick though, he rebuilt the car as a tribute to my father when he passed, it means a lot.

Attachments

• MM Legend.jpg
    MM Legend.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the first third of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Cafe 645, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Having my coffee and my Legendary breakfast, Mark Twain. Lots of work on my brother's Barracuda yesterday, cleaning, polishing, waxing. All by hand, no mechanical assistance. My arms and shoulders are dead this morning, it sure shows that I had no skiing this winter. The car is stellar but I will post pics taken from the show. Snagged a window clip and dragged it across the finish, I was almost in tears. We were able to buff the finish so that it's only noticeable if you know where it is. I felt sick though, he rebuilt the car as a tribute to my father when he passed, it means a lot.
Beautiful car, Singed.

Now smoking year 2001 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I jarred a lot of it for future use, but left plenty out to enjoy for a while. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Wessex_tobacco.jpg

Put my experimental blend into my Rossi Canadian, it tastes best if you burn it.
In other news...tried MAgicEraser for my Vulcanite stems for the first time. Impressive. Fast and effective. No mess. Cheap. Drop of cutting board oil on the stems and good to go.

Attachments

• Rossi Rubino Antico Canadian 802.JPG
    Rossi Rubino Antico Canadian 802.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Old French pipes are often great smokers.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2022 Peter Heinrichs Special Curly in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. This should get me to dinner time.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman-big.jpg