What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5341.jpeg
Hobbit Weed in a Dr Grabow smooth Omega. The closest thing I have to a Peterson. Have a 3, love them.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

A couple of minutes or so away from smoking year 2010 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Just got home from work, Easy day which was great,because my Arthritic back was not happy due to the light rain.
Smoking a Savinelli 616ks with Larsen's 1864,Mug of Peet`s dark roast coffee. After lunch, I will try and nap a bit.

A quarter of a bowl left of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. No walking due to rain. Every feral was here and hungry... and fed. So were Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

So, after bootf**king Canada Post for their shoddy service yesterday, my package was special delivered to my postbox before close of business yesterday. It does not take a genius to unravel the series of events after my service call. Why not just do the job right the first time instead of waiting for "external motivation"? Purchases were intact and unmolested, including an Old German Clay Antique Tavern Belge. Will post it after I've prepped it like my Clarin.

I love electronic package tracking, it makes the excuses of postal services moot.

I purchased a Weber grill at Costco yesterday, currently I'm assembling it in the garage. The are a lot of parts and many steps in assembling them. They do have an app with step by step video instructions. It helps having some Proud Sultan in my Hardcastle's Crown bent billiard with saddle stem to steady the mind 🤓.
20240229_102401.jpg

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple and unsalted peanuts on the side. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Running low on the tin now. Gold Star Cafe 645, neat, is my drink. Watching Bat Masterson guest starring Alan Hale, Jr.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Now smoking year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem. Running low on this tin now.
Ryan_Alden_BD-left.jpg

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2001 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Smoking a Pete Baker street with CS Riverboat queen, Mug of CR coffee. I was able to nap for a couple of hours,woke up to sunshine!
I was going to prepare pork ribs for dinner until my wife reminded me- no meat during lent. Defrosting Cod for fish and chips.