What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a big and tasty golden delicious apple on the side. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The last of this bag of Gold Star Costa Rico Black Honey Geisha, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Just over a quarter of a bowl left of year 2002 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a straight smooth brown 1920s LHS Purex double patent no. 1587048 and 19085630 Real Briar Root Silver Circle 42 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Been cleaning pipes. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
LHS Purex_SilverCircle42-apple.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a 1999 smooth brown medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. Giving the 4AB Natural a day of rest.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Baskerville.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2003 black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant scoop with a horn ferrule and black acrylic stem. Time to take out trash and recycle.
Karl_Erik_Scoop.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty snap dragon apple, and am half way through this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Off to work later than expected, but that happens sometimes.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Did some low calorie snacking, and am half way through this bowl of Wilke Little Round Top in an undated straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Sterling bulldog 150 with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. This blend is Back Bay with much less perique (10%) than the regular Back Bay. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Sterling150.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to catch up on the forum before I read baseball box scores.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Original Crumb Cut in a 1950s-60s straight smooth brown Bertram 07 octagonal paneled billiard with a square shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. This will end my smoking day.
Bertram_07 _panel_billiard.jpg

2nd bowl is CS Shepherds Pie in a Randy Wiley freehand bent dublin with more CR coffee. Was going to go riding but rain put the kibosh on that. So having a leisurely day at home until Wifey takes me out for birthday dinner this afternoon.
Happy Birthday
Have a great day Buddy 🎂

Good morning everybody ☺️.
I haven't had a much of a chance to post these past few days. It's been a bit of a hectic week. Today I'm going to fill a bowl in a pipe inherited from my brother, who quit smoking several years ago. It's a pipe I rarely smoke, for no other reason than it was ghosted by something that he had blended himself, But after a deep ream and alcohol & salt clean, and a squirt of Falcon pipe sweetner I'm going to try again. Tobacco of choice will be Hobbit Weed....What else 🤣.
Have a great day my friends.
20240426_130741.jpg