What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent all day yesterday helping a friend move a couple boats out to a lake they are renting.. Grilling and Beer and smoking the heck out of Erinmore Pipe Mixture out of my Wally Frank LTD Leaf Rhodesian.. Now a recovery morning 77.F with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Fisener Meer Lined Briar..

Busy day for the pipe and me.. Wessex Curly Cut in a Butz St. Claude Meer Lined Briar.. GLP Lagonda in a GBD Americana..Nice blend.. Squadron Leader in a Sav 320 Rusticated very yummy..

Time for my bedtime bowl of Frog Morton on the Town in my H.I.S billiard.

A cool morning here 70.F overcast.. Had a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank Cutty while doing chores outside.. Heading out soon to enjoy a bowl of Erinmore Flake for the first time in a Wally Frank Chubby Bullcap.. Lots of coffee...

Wonderful day 10 degrees lower temps than they were calling for so far.. Just had a bowl of Hurley Burley in my just arrived Tinsky Canted Squat Bulldog.. Wonderful smoking machine.. Sipping so slowly on it.. :cheers:

Temps staying low here.. Enjoyed a bowl of P.S. Oriental Supreme in a Gifted Jobey Para Pot.. Wishing everyone a great smoke or more today..

Just had a great smoke of Escudo in a Sav 320 Rusticated while watching the deer wander the back fields..

velveteagle":f6o60934 said:
Temps staying low here.. Enjoyed a bowl of P.S. Oriental Supreme in a Gifted Jobey Para Pot.. Wishing everyone a great smoke or more today..
lucky rascal--2110CT here and it's still a smooth 100*F--

jer

Lucky indeed Whitebriar.. For August its great.. Just returned from a long smoke of Two Friends English Chocolate in a Bulldog Meer.. Wishing you some cooler winds..

velveteagle":ush3c70h said:
Lucky indeed Whitebriar.. For August its great.. Just returned from a long smoke of Two Friends English Chocolate in a Bulldog Meer.. Wishing you some cooler winds..
thanks brother---i am really envious of your weather--don't think that will be held against me :D --

don't wish any stormy weather on anyone, but a nice tropical storm could settle over texas for several days, and i doubt it would be too much water--

finished the day with SWR in a Dane Dpool--

Time for my bedtime smoke of Frog Morton Across the Pond in my Dr. Grabow Freehand.

C&D Bayou Morning Flake in a Pietenpauw Lovat.

Status
Not open for further replies.