What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harlock999":1xr1mnao said:
Squadron Leader in an Ashton LX Billiard. Maybe the best smoke I've ever had!
Encore performance from the night before, with no disappointment.
This blend really likes this pipe.

Plantation Evening in an Ashton billiard.

I recieved a few days ago my order of the tobaccos the Seattle Pipe Club has Plum Pudding, Mississippi River and Seattle Evening I must say after trying them all I love each one but the one I liked best was the Mississippi River.
Best Regards
Richard

G&H Red in an old Kaywoodie panel billiard. The Gawith take on a drugstore blend is really growing on me...

Harlock999":40ku7gpz said:
Harlock999":40ku7gpz said:
Squadron Leader in an Ashton LX Billiard. Maybe the best smoke I've ever had!
Encore performance from the night before, with no disappointment.
This blend really likes this pipe.
Had to make it three times in a row for this combo!
I'm glad this pipe still has a lot of life in it, and that I have a good supply of SG SL!

Royal Yacth in a Kevin arthur pipe

Today is nothing but First Responder all day....about to have a bowl in my MM - Missouri Pride. Have a good day all...

In the mood for something mild -- time for an early afternoon bowl of Chelsea Morning and a 3rd cup o' Joe. Perfect afternoon for "deep cleaning" a few of my fav pipes and watching some clouds roll past.

Just finished a bowl of Orlik Golden Sliced. I'm a new smoker and have a far from refined palate but this is really good. I smoked my first bowl a few days ago and at the beginning I thought I was going to have to put it up because I really couldn't taste anything. By the end of the bowl I was hooked and this was this first tobacco that had me really wanting more of it about 30 minutes after I finished.

Tonight it will be McClelland's Holliday cheer. An aromatic which I really enjoy.

Good morning to all! I just filled my Becker Bulldog with The Bankers blend, grabbed a cup of coffee, ready to read BoB for a while, then do some writing. Everyone have a wonderful day!

Good Morning to you Airborne and other men: Just finished a bowl of Penzance in my Hilson Houston pipe. Got back from my quarterly bloodwork draw and had breakfast. Today I'm thinking of my lovely late wife Leslie on what would be our 35th anniversary. Sadly, our 25th was the day after 9/11 so the wind was taken out of our sails. Since that terrible loss, my mother and my wife left us but fond memories of both are with my sons and myself today. Wishing all bright days ahead with those you love.

It's the morning of this year's Chinese Moon Festival. I'm about to head out and watch tonight's beautiful harvest moon set while I smoke a bowl of Orient 996 in my Spitfire. Since I just heard that the true solution to the When the Gulls Cry novel series is going to be published soon, I'll probably be playing at Sherlock Holmes and buffing up my own, half-finished solution to the murder mystery.

C&D Bayou Morning, in an old Sav Lumberman.

Status
Not open for further replies.