What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, gents.

Yesterday afternoon was SG Celtic Talisman in a cob--nice trowback aromatic.

McC Xmas Cheer '07 in a Johs bent egg this morning.

Riverboat Gambler in a Pete Royal Irish (or something like that).

Started the day with ERR'd in a Peterson. Now, a bit of G&H Black Pigtail in a cob.

Getting ready to smoike a bowl of marlin flake. Next up if I can is a mix of Brown pig and some 5100 or possibly straight pig if I can work up the nerve LOL. Alot depends on how I feel pain wise when thetime comes but it will happen at some point :affraid: :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Good Day folks...Just got home from work and I'm enjoying a bowl of Erinmore flake from my old Kaywoodie. Getting ready to settle in and play World of Warcraft all night.

I just had a bowl of Safe Harbor Flake in one of my Petes, a 999 Rhodesian. This pipe and tobacco makes a great combination.

Smokey

Smoking some Peter Heinrichs #312 in a Jobert 1/2 bent Olive wood. While watching Easy Rider and enjoying some Cherry Kool Aid.

I can't sleep, so I'm smoking and listening to a program on Discovery Channel about 'Area 51'. Tonight's choice is ERRd in a Peterson London -made pot.

Enjoying this fine, lazy morning with some SH Our Best Blend in a Danbark bulldog.

Good Morning All,

Best Brown Flake in a Lorenzetti freehand.

Another hot sunny day :sunny: expected here.

:) Paul

A bowl of Three Nuns courtesy of Vaperfavour (thanks!!) in a Jeppeson panel egg 8)

Welcoming a beautiful day in SW Michigan with some Cairo in a Tinsky prince. And a cupa.

Buddy

Morn' All, Last nite, in my Brissett Druid's pipe Dark Strong by Heinrich, in mt Ardor Calabash SH series V11, Orlik's Dark Strong Kentucky, both bacy's similiar but I like Heinrich's version more, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Orlik Golden Sliced in a:

375b9673.jpg

Best,
D.J.

I mixed a bit of SG Black Pigtail into some PA and it is going very well in a cob. Yuban on the side. :pipe:

Gawith&Hoggarth Best Brown Scented Flake in an Ardor Xmas pipe 2003.Finally home from school and can enjoy my mancave again. :D

Winslow

Status
Not open for further replies.