What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Penzance in a Jobey Band

B & B (house blend of burley and black cavendish) in Mitchell Thomas Dublin (i think)

my first burley. loved the nuttiness and touch of a sweet finish. Will be looking for a higher quality blend that shows off good burley.

Up way early here.. Heading outside for a bowl of Dark Star in a Erik Nording Rusticated Red #5.. Coffee Flowing..

velveteagle":xxs9ano8 said:
Up way early here.. Heading outside for a bowl of Dark Star in a Erik Nording Rusticated Red #5.. Coffee Flowing..
Up late here; Cairo in a Tinsky. ;)
Coffee at about noon.

Morning smoke, today. AM Bayou Flake in my Bos freehand swirl. Some Island Blend java...

Had some lake effect snow. Now the sun is out. Had a bowl of Red Rapparee in a MM Freehand. Then the same blend in a Jobey Shellmoor Extra Oom Paul.

Escudo over a pad of Esoterica Margate in a Peterson System 303. Strong coffee with Carolans Irish Creme. Saturday morning relaxation during a cold rain.

Clear skies & a brisk 26 F , starting the day with some Escudo in a Sav
114 EX. The usual Folger's on the side.

Some OGS in my Pete Aran 306...sunny and 72 on my back porch!

Best brown flake in this pipe:
27339631.jpg

78 degrees and beautiful here in San Diego. I may just set up camp in my yard and smoke and drink all day 8)

University Flake in a Vauen Type 16 Pot. Some Virgin Islands rum to accompany it. Excellent!!

Beautiful day here in mid-MO, I saw a guy riding a beautiful new Harley on the way home from work. Right now I've got some H&H Obsidian in a Jan Zeman, my workhorse English pipe. Not sure yet what to think of this blend, I'll have to smoke a few more bowls.

Smokey

1/2 bowl of EMP in my new Nording freehand. :cheers:

PCCA Quest from 1993 in the first Chris Askwith weathered bone blowfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.