What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little BCAQ in a bent basket to start the day.

A bowl of sweet to go with my am cuppa, McClellands Bulk #2000 in an Orlik bent bulldog 8)

...Condor Long Cut in my Radice Rind bent apple...

Somemore sweet va for the hot afternoon here in Texas! Some Blackwoods Flake in a large relief grained Lane era Charatan pot. mmmmmm :p

Some perfectly aged Solani 633 in a Shell Briar Bamboo Brandy... It's my best flake pipe.
f802816e.jpg

Need some rain here.. Penzance in a GBD New Era bent volcano.. :cheers:

MisterE":p2tggf88 said:
velveteagle":p2tggf88 said:
Need some rain here.. Penzance in a GBD New Era bent volcano.. :cheers:
Yo, VE!! Blast from the past! Good to see ya here! :cheers:
True MisterE.. I sort of got distressed after so many attempts to keep posted on new comments here.. Seems I get logged out everyday and I had auto log in checked.. Plus no email notifications of any post areas I make comments on.. It makes it hard to keep up having to open and log in again and seek the proper areas to comment each time. Sorry.. There are some really good Brothers here.. Peace

Some 1995 PCCA Millennium in my smallest Charatan Canadian. 8)

edit: I just want to add that this stuff is effing AMAZING! Think the creamiest single malt you've ever had and you'll have an idea. It's that good.

With the local temp at 95 this afternoon, I waited for evening to take a glass of iced tea and my E. Wilke billiard with the bowl full of RLP-6 out on the deck to sit in the shade and peruse the paper. Cool.

...SG Balkan Flake in my Brebbia First Tan Calabash...

Last smoke of the night.. Esoterica Margate in a Basher's Rock Monstrosity...

Luxury Bullseye Flake in my new PAD Nording - both compliments of a fellow Bob (who has decided to give up the smoke). My hats to you Mr Davis.

...enjoying an early morning bowl of Germain's Plum Cake in my Bjarne 1/8 bent rusticated egg....

Nightcap, in the Lat champ, a Castello bent apple.
Earl Grey on the side.
Like rich, Corinthian leather...

...on this very warm (103) afternoon, Revor Plug in my Ben Wade rusticated apple...

Status
Not open for further replies.