What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Louisiana Red in a meer and now it's Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a cob while listening to the Orioles/Mariners game going to the 18th inning. I can smoke as long as they can play!

...this morning, a bowl of HOW Revelation in a group 4 Dunhill Lovat... :cheers:

“IF YOU CAN’T SEND MONEY, SEND TOBACCO”
GEORGE WASHINGTON TO CONTENENTAL CONGRESS 1776

Oxford Flake in St. Pat's Pete 80s
Breakfast Tea on the side.

...this evening, a bowl of C&D Epiphany in a Savinelli Baronet Bruyere Canadian... :cheers:

"MAN, THE CREATURE WHO KNOWS HE MUST DIE, WHO HAS DREAMS LARGER THAN HIS DESTINY, WHO IS FOREVER WORKING A CONFIDENCE TRICK ON HIMSELF, NEEDS AN ALLY. MINE HAS BEEN TOBACCO. " -JOHN BOYNTON PRIESTLEY

Peaches & Cream in my latest pipe...a Lorenzo Lectura Churchwarden.

Just loaded one of my Bob Bomb'd Cobs with some of "Anonymous's" C&D Brigadier for it's first smoke. This ones definately an "Aro" from the tin note! We'll see how it smokes :p

monbla256":bohp07r1 said:
Just loaded one of my Bob Bomb'd Cobs with some of "Anonymous's" C&D Brigadier for it's first smoke. This ones definately an "Aro" from the tin note! We'll see how it smokes :p
Never tried that one. I've read the reviews on it though and it sounds like an interesting mix.

This morning Frog Morton in a MM cob
This afternoon London Mixture in another MM cob

Union Square in a Drury Lane (old Comoy second) apple. 8)

:face:

Current Three Nuns tinned version in a smooth Canadian GBD 256. Next up is Black House in a medium bend Black Dunhill 1975 Shell. Will finish the night with Louisiana Red in a medium bend 1985 Dunhill Chestnut with a Cumberland Stem.

Trying out my new DGE nosewarmer modified cob with a bowlful of Angler's Dream from Hearth & Home.

...this morning, a bowl of 1987 DE Amphora full in a new Savinelli KS 804 blast Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/138]
savine12.jpg
[/url]

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…PeterD

Status
Not open for further replies.