What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to some rats go to town on my neighbors pineapple guava trees while smoking some GLP Odyssey.

Fell open at 2am and decided to make good use out of the time.
Proper English in a Stanwell Bulldog
FMOTT in a MM Legend
Bullseye in a MM Legend

Getting an early start, have doctors visit this am. Starting with some morning sweet, McC's FM 2000 in a Charatan Spesial Banker. :p

monbla256":w5a1isy4 said:
Getting an early start, have doctors visit this am. Starting with some morning sweet, McC's FM 2000 in a Charatan Spesial Banker. :p
Good luck at the Doc's Office, Brother!
Hope it's nothing serious like VA Flake withdrawl. :p

Starting the day off with a bowl of Boswell's Best in a MM Cob.

......this morning, a bowl of Skandinavik Full Aroma in a 1957 tanshell group 4 Dunhill Bulldog... :cheers:

“IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY RULE NEVER TO SMOKE WHEN ASLEEP, AND NEVER TO REFRAIN WHEN AWAKE.” ~MARK TWAIN

I've been bouncing back and forth between day shift and night shift for days on end now and my brain is fried. I'm not quite sure what day it is, and whether or not I'm supposed to be going to sleep for another night shift or staying up so I can sleep a proper nights sleep tonight (waiting for dispatch to call). I'm medicating my state of mind with some comfort, bowl of Uhle's 00 in a Stanwell Nanna N3 sandblast and sipping on some Congou Black tea I found in the bottom of my tea stash, a sample sent from the good brother Vito. Despite the fuzz, all is right 8)

Puff Daddy":c6jrd0f8 said:
I've been bouncing back and forth between day shift and night shift for days on end now and my brain is fried. I'm not quite sure what day it is, and whether or not I'm supposed to be going to sleep for another night shift or staying up so I can sleep a proper nights sleep tonight (waiting for dispatch to call). I'm medicating my state of mind with some comfort, bowl of Uhle's 00 in a Stanwell Nanna N3 sandblast and sipping on some Congou Black tea I found in the bottom of my tea stash, a sample sent from the good brother Vito. Despite the fuzz, all is right 8)
I can emphasize with you, brother. I have been working 13 hour shifts four days a week all year and last night was the last 13 hour shift. I am SO glad they are over. Nice to be sitting here enjoying a pipe and knowing I don't have to go back in in a few minutes.

Grasmere Flake in my Brigham Rhodesian -- with the death of the basket briar dedicated to Lakelands, I've decided to go with one of my best smokers

Some more Erinmore Flake in a Dunhill grp 4 Tanshell bent bulldog. This stuff is getting addictive, could become a "standard" for me :p

I have a nice long car ride after work coming up (including a brief stop at a B&M along the way). I've got two bowls loaded and ready to go:
-FM in a Benton bulldog
-Embarcadero in something that reminds me of a cross between a pear and a prince by Chuck Sands.

Tashkent in a James Barber bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

Anniversary Kake in a Karl Erik Ekstravagant A.

...this evening, a bowl of Mixture 79 in a Charatan smooth Dublin... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/140]
charat12.jpg
[/url]

“My Passions are my children/grandkids, my religion, my music, & my pipes…”
PeterD

Impassed.

The small Embarcadero & FVF jars had reached "empty" and the small Union Square jar had only about one bowlful of little shreds & dust. So out came the big jars, & now all three are filled again. Good for another couple months.

But none of the three look any more tempting than the other two, and none of the pipes (all dedicated) are giving me "the eye."

Some choices are too tough :lol:

:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.