What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful day today here and I'm having a bowl of 2005 Irish Flake in a cob

This stuff has aged well. It hasn't lost any kick, but is more smooth and mellow. Quite good. No cigar leaf but it reminds me of a cigar in the way that it smokes

Union Square in an old Bewlay "Special" billiard with an LL lucite re-stem. On the heels of a previous bowl of 2007 FVF in the same pipe.

One good turn deserves another 8)

:face:

C&D Burley Flake #1 in a 6 inch clay, double Bergamont tea to wash it down...

Scott

Embarcadero in a Castello Collection prince that our own Mr. PeeDee bombed me with a couple Christmasses ago. (It can't be three years, can it ?).

Mega tasty !

:face:

Sam Gawith Chocolate Flake. I must admit it was terrible. I don't know why but it just was not for me. Gave up half way through.

MacBaren Navy Flake, in an Il Duca bulldog.
Lemonade on the side.
It's warming up a little... 8)

Kinda cloudy day with a few sprinkles here and there. Made me crave some hot Green Earl Grey tea, and some Mac Baren 7 Seas Black blend in my Savinelli Straight Grain 606 ks. (While writing this, I watched the sun just poke through the clouds...)
Zach

...last bowl of the evening...Condor Long Cut in a Dunhill group 3 straight apple... :D

"I HAVE SOME FRIENDS, SOME HONEST FRIENDS, AND HONEST FRIENDS ARE FEW;
MY PIPE OF BRIAR, MY OPEN FIRE, A BOOK THAT'S NOT TOO NEW."
-ROBERT SERVICE

Finished a DGT'd bowl of 2002 Haddos in a Larsen Canadian a little bit ago

Now I'm having some Penzance in a 60's Root Briar poker...

...an early morning bowl of Newminster Round Sliced in a smooth J. Upshall straight Dublin... :cheers:

“IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY RULE NEVER TO SMOKE WHEN ASLEEP, AND NEVER TO REFRAIN WHEN AWAKE.” ~MARK TWAIN

1st try of Dunhill Elizabethan Mix in a tavern clay (seemed like the right pipe to start off with!)

Haven't smoked for a few days (damnable sinuses)...

All systems go for today, though. Lookin' like some Blackpoint in a Pete Emerald for the drive home.

...this afternoon, a bowl of MacBaren Plum Cake in a Tim Thorpe blast modified "pick"... :sunny:

“IT IS QUITE A THREE-PIPE PROBLEM” ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE, THE RED-HEADED LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.