What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C&D Burley #1 in a Viking Classic saddle bit billiard.

Scott

Yesterday Evening: Dan Tobacco's Milonga in a King Erik Acorn.

This Morning: More of Dan Tobacco's Milonga, but in a MM Diplomat (letting the King Erik rest).

...this afternoon, a bowl of OGS in a Parker blast bent billiard... :cheers:

"DIPLOMACY IS ENTIRELY A QUESTION OF THE WEED. I CAN ALWAYS SETTLE A QUARREL IF I KNOW BEFOREHAND WHETHER THE PLENIPOTENTIARY SMOKES CAVENDISH, LATAKIA, OR SHAG." -LORD CLARENDON (ENGLISH FOREIGN SECRETARY)

Squadron Leader in a Grabow Starfire Dublin.... Arizona Green Tea on the side.
Zach

Murray's Yachtsman Navy plug in a Pete 03 - just done.

Peterson Sweet Killarney mixed with Mac Varen Vanilla Cream flake in a MM Country Gentleman - started.

Both whilst finishing a good book...

Fraternally

Jers

Three Nuns, current tin version, in a Peterson St. Patrick's Day 2002 full bend. It's a small pipe, but very enjoyable. Next is Louisiana Red in a Rinaldo Silver Line Paneled Horn.

Frog Morton in a Peterson Emerald.

...and, as Harlock would surely appreciate, Earl Grey on the side.

Tequila and shot of Nyquil added to a mixture of Paladin, Captain Black Cherry, and Mixture #79 - along with a little ground-up Swisher Sweet for that Fine Cigar Leaf 'something special' in a dedicated Grabow Poker.

:affraid:

...this evening, a bowl of (1988) Brindley's Mixture in an Ashton Soverign Apple blast...

“The fact is, Squire, the moment a man takes to a pipe, he becomes a philosopher. It’s the poor man’s friend; it calms the mind, soothes the temper, and makes a man patient under difficulties. It has made more good men, good husbands, kind masters, indulgent fathers, than any other blessed thing on this universal earth.”-”Sam Slick, The Clockmaker”

Union Square

Bewlay Special billiard, ca. 1970 (?)

LL lucite stem.

:face:
:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

Sutliff Molto Dolce in a MM straight cob. First time trying this tobacco. Had to let the tin air out for a week. It smelled so strong and was wet. I am liking it so far.

Rob_In_MO":xk2iio8v said:
Tequila and shot of Nyquil added to a mixture of Paladin, Captain Black Cherry, and Mixture #79 - with a little ground-up Swisher Sweet added in for that Fine Cigar Leaf 'something special' in a dedicated Grabow Poker.

Dedicated to smoking train wrecks? Sweet mercy Rob.

...this early morning, a bowl of OGS in a P&T Tinsky "Sunrise" 2006 POY... :cheers:

All hail! To thee, Pipe! Long life to thee, Bowl!
You quicken the tho't, You uplift the Soul!

Rob_In_MO":g4g8hxcg said:
Tequila and shot of Nyquil added to a mixture of Paladin, Captain Black Cherry, and Mixture #79 - with a little ground-up Swisher Sweet added in for that Fine Cigar Leaf 'something special' in a dedicated Grabow Poker.

Starting with the holiday mixture a little early this year? :santa:

DrT999":wibc5nya said:
Starting with the holiday mixture a little early this year? :santa:
Yeah - was talking to Blackhorse about the Secret Santa event a few days ago. I guess it got me in the mood. Oh yeah, and I put the Nyquil you sent me to good use. :p

:santa: :cheers: :santa: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.