What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H&H Virginia Spice in my Mastro de Paja Canadian. This stuff is really growing on me.

...this morning, a bowl of PA in a Ashton Soverign blast apple... :cheers:

“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs.”-Albert Einstein, 1950

Last slightly dusty dregs of a sample of Gauntleys Spiced Turk in a Pete 221.

Oh and I also managed to smoke the fleece jumper I'm wearing - I had a slight cough and the resulting ash explosion from my pipe proved conclusively that mixing hot ash and synthetic material doesn't work!
:lol!:

Fraternally

Jers

Grasmere in the straight basket briar reserved for Lakeland lovelies!

Some afternoon sweet to watch foobal with, FM#2000 in a straight grained S&R 1/8th bent Pot.

monbla256":07gmadlz said:
Some afternoon sweet to watch foobal with, FM#2000 in a straight grained S&R 1/8th bent Pot.
What is an S&R?

Pete 221 reloaded with Gauntleys Private Blend No 2 (Rum & Honey).

Fraternally

Jers

McClelland's Stave 35 in my Herbaugh Bead Blasted Brandy.

Plus a Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat :cheers:

Cigar2you":dxq2vwym said:
monbla256":dxq2vwym said:
What is an S&R?
S&R pipes are those made by Stephen and Roswitha Anderson...Stephen passed away several years ago but Roswitha has a pipe shop in Columbus OH called Pipes & Pleasures...I have several S&R pipes and they are fine smoking pipes...

http://pipesandpleasures.com/about-us.html

Nice cool evening here in NC. Enjoying Guilford Flake in the Savinell 615 and listening to Kind of Blue by Miles. Crickets and tree frogs are playing the back beat.

1) Favorite in Favorite (Embarcadero / old Parker SG billiard w/ LL stem).

2) Union Square / old Pete Kildare 150 (straight bulldog).

10-7 over Denver @ the half. Go Steelers !

:face:

Black House in my Peterson Captain Pete.

Opened my first tin of Old Dark Fired and sampling in the cob.

FVF Bewlay

FVF Peterson apple.

:face:

:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

Status
Not open for further replies.