What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Louisiana Red in a Charatan Perfection Deluxe rough top with a slight bend. Great tobacco in one of my coolest smoking pipes.

...this afternoon, a bowl of DE 1987 Amphora Red in a L'Antra straight blast billiard... :cheers:

All hail! To thee, Pipe! Long life to thee, Bowl!
You quicken the tho't, You uplift the Soul!

Some afternoon nat aro, some Stanwell Melange in a transition Sasieni Four Dot Bent Bulldog from 1974 as I recall when I bought it. Nice sweet Va's in this one :p

monbla256":ljq7z9jb said:
Some afternoon nat aro, some Stanwell Melange in a transition Sasieni Four Dot Bent Bulldog from 1974 as I recall when I bought it. Nice sweet Va's in this one :p
Kaiser and I are going to convert you to an Aro smoker yet! :mrgreen:
Just think, you can spend the next 40-years exploring the world of Aromatics. :cheers:

Rob_In_MO":57jwzmvy said:
monbla256":57jwzmvy said:
Kaiser and I are going to convert you to an Aro smoker yet! :mrgreen:
Just think, you can spend the next 40-years exploring the world of Aromatics. :cheers:
I have tried and smoked many varieties of Aro's in the past and a GOOD blend/mixture is just that ! But as far as JUST smoking Aro's, especially heavy Burley based ones, will NOT HAPPEN! TOO MANY VA's out there for that sweetness for me :p

...this evening, continuing with a second bowl of DE 1987 Amphora Red in my L'Antra straight blast billiard... :cheers:

PEOPLE, FRIENDS AND LOVERS THEY COME AND GO, BUT A PIPE, A PIPE IS A TRUE AND TRUSTED COMPANION FOR LIFE.

Dark Star from '06 in a Cavicchi bent billiard. A glass of cool-climate Californian Syrah and some Black Keys to round out the evening.

Early Morning Pipe in a James Upshall at 10PM...

...this morning, a bowl of SWR ARO in a group 5 Dunhill shell billiard...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/127]
my_dun11.jpg
[/url]

“EVERYTHING WE HEAR IS AN OPINION, NOT A FACT. EVERYTHING WE SEE IS A PERSPECTIVE, NOT THE TRUTH.”
MARCUS AURELIUS – ROMAN EMPEROR & STOIC PHILOSOPHER 161-180 CE

Three Nuns (current tinned version) in a late '70s Caminetto business 134 Poker.

First up today was Dunhill Flake in a Rad Davis Rhodesian.
Pipes001.jpg

Currently smoking some John Aylesbury Luxury Flake in a 1977 Dunhill Shell.
dunhill2.jpg

Christmas Cookie in a MM cob.

ADDED: This tobac is MinPin approved, everytime I relight my pipe he comes wandering into the room. There's just certain ones he seems to like. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.