What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...this morning, a bowl of Brindley's Mixture in a Savinelli 804 blast Canadian... :cheers:

Later this morning, a bowl of Skandinavik Full Aroma in a Larrysson blast Lovat... :cheers:

“The pipe draws wisdom from the lips of the philosopher, and shuts up the mouth of the foolish; it generates a style of conversation, contemplative, thoughtful, benevolent, and unaffected.”-William Makepeace Thackeray, from The Social Pipe

Just finished Amphora Red in a Peterson Full Bend Sandblast system pipe. Now smoking current tinned version of Three Nuns in a 2002 black straight Caminetto 6.L.17.

Just finished a bowl of Boswell's Chocolate Cream (thanks brother) in a Sav 320 (filtered) and now starting Jack Lee's Halflings Leaf in a Mario Grandi straight billiard.

Fraternally

Jers

Jers":5odnjtoj said:
Just finished a bowl of Boswell's Chocolate Cream (thanks brother) in a Sav 320 (filtered) and now starting Jack Lee's Halflings Leaf in a Mario Grandi straight billiard.

Fraternally

Jers
Glad you are still digging the Mario Grandi brother.

Sam Gawith Chocolate Flake in my Peterson IMA69

Some afternoon sweet :p Blackwoods Flake in an Edwards Apple from 1973 mmmmmm :p

Now smoking Louisiana Red in a full bent Meer and Dark Flake in a regular size briar calabash shaped smooth Fero Danese from Italy is next.

Princes Street in Sasieni. A beautiful baccy!

...this afternoon, a bowl of G&H Ennerdale Flake in a new Cooper blast Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/154]
peter_10.jpg
[/url]

“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs.”-Albert Einstein, 1950

PeterD":u1ph7ll6 said:
...this afternoon, a bowl of G&H Ennerdale Flake in a new Cooper blast Canadian... :cheers:
Very Nice, Peter!

I'm usually not a big fan of Canadians, but that one looks awesome!

So - how does it smoke?

8)

2003 Christmas Cheer in a Ben Wade 200 Freehand. My first Christmas Cheer and already I'm smitten with McClelland products once again.

Rob_In_MO":rjh7o03y said:
PeterD":rjh7o03y said:
Very Nice, Peter!

I'm usually not a big fan of Canadians, but that one looks awesome!

So - how does it smoke?

8)
Rob;

Thanks...it is an excellent smoker...on my second bowl now...SWR...tasting mighty good! :cheers:

I didn't care much for Canadians years ago...but over the last 10 years or so...I've become more appreciative of their smoking qualities...

Status
Not open for further replies.