What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream Flake mixed with a bit of their Cube blend in a Pete 221.

(I'm reading Sherlock Holmes so the 221 is the obvious choice).
:lol!:

Fraternally

Jers

Dorchester in my trusty 1970s Peterson System Standard 305.

P&C Marble Kake in a new MM General with peppermint and honey tea while reading James Patterson's "Witch and Wizard".

My Mama reminded us not to play with our food but she never said anything about playing with our tobacco. :) These kake blends are loads of fun for the pure Zen of smoking preparation. (Have you ever noticed that "kake" looks kinda like "kaka") Reminds me of the good ole "Wow, that's some really good 'kaka'" days. :face:

Walnut Flake in a Jobey Strawberry, a really nice combo

Enjoying a bowl of the current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 medium bend flame grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like stem.

Onyx in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line.

...this evening, Wills Three Castles(1982) followed by Bali Shag... now, R. McConnell Special London in a L'Antra smooth Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/276]
l_antr13.jpg
[/url]

...before bed, Cob Plug in a Ben Wade smooth bent billiard... :cheers:

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Dark Flake Unscented in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

Union Square in a Peterson System Standard 314. Negra Modelo on the side. :D

McClleland Rose of Latakia in a Mastro de Paja Billiard

Some Carter Hall.

Smokin' the English out of a newly acquired used pipe.

Last bowl of the day, some Royal Yacht in a grp 6 sized Charatan Relief Grain Pot. Healthy dose of Lady N to finish the day :p

MC 2000 in a Stanwell Nana Ivarsson N3 brown sandblast acorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.