What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...final pipe of the day...another bowl of Germain's Plum Cake (80% is prepared from six different types of Virginia leaf. The remaining 20% is a specially prepared black tobacco (not Cavendish or Negrohead) in a Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Vintage 1978 MacBaren Symphony in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel pipe.

MacBaren London Blend in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2.

Peterson's Hyde Park in a Mastro Cascia billiard.

Fraternally

Jers

Tuskegee Airmen in a Custombilt bulldog (although I noted on a site showing Dunhill pipes that Dunhill would have called this pipe a Rodesian despite or irrespective of its diamond shank).

...early AM on this Easter morning...SG Grouse-Moor Mixture...followed by a current bowl of Murray's Warrior Plug n a Davidoff smooth Canadian... :albino:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/525]
davido15.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Dunhill Royal Yacht... :albino:

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

London Mixture, in an Il Ceppo bent apple.
Earl Grey on the side.

The current Three Nuns tinned version in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

Union Square in an old (1950s?) Comoy second ("Drury Lane") apple. :heart:

:face:

Cool Hand Fluke in a 1980 three quarter bend briar Butz-Choquin 55 skull bowl pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.