What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villiger 1888 Mid-Day in a 1975 medium bend yellow Pioneer meer.

Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

Newminster Round slices (VA, + dark fired kentucky, in my Sav 1/2 bent "David's Choice".

Interesting presentation - dime sized small coins with a dark center much like PS Bullseye. But this one is rich with dark Kentucky flavor. Very nice.

pipe_dog.gif
<<<<<pipedawg seal of approval!

Cheers,

RR

...final pipe of the day...Germain's Royal Jersey Perique in a Savinelli rustic Long John... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/527]
savine23.jpg
[/url]

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker.

My very first bowl of Embarcadero ever in a Rad David Billiard

Wessex Burley Slice.......Two bowls into this new tobacco and I already like the flavor profile much better than Solani ABF. Thought it was more enjoyable and smoked with less attention. Still looking for my favorite Burley. This might be it.

Final smoke of the day/night/morning is Angler's Dream in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top.

Ocelot55":at7amlx2 said:
...and how did that go?? :cheers:

I'm having some more Montgomery in a J. Alan billiard.

This is some very fine VA and I'm smoking bowl, after bowl with no deviation... Maybe I need to be putting more of this stuff away for later...

Any other fans out there?

I didn't instagram my smoke, but I smoked a partial bowl of John Aylesbury Luxury Flake in an Askwith Featherweight billiard.

I need to get on the Ocelot train one day and smoke some Embarcadero in the new Jones I received during that bombing run. The problem is I've been saving it for the Embarcadero and I'm not ready to pop the top on that one yet.

Decided I could sneak one more smoke in, so it's MacBaren London Blend in a 1980s made in London no name smooth straight apple.

GLP Quiet Nights in an Ashton Old Church straight bulldog.
Black coffee on the side.

s.ireland":j7aj3w77 said:
Ocelot55":j7aj3w77 said:
...and how did that go?? :cheers:

I'm having some more Montgomery in a J. Alan billiard.

This is some very fine VA and I'm smoking bowl, after bowl with no deviation... Maybe I need to be putting more of this stuff away for later...

Any other fans out there?
Thanks for the inquiry chaps. Well, while the first bowl wasn't magical by any standard, I found it to be a solid tasty virginia blend. I smoked it straight out of the tin, but the tin age was about 1 1/2 years old. This seems like a perfect blend to dedicate a pipe to. Even though I smoke only Virginias out of my Rad I kept detecting flavor notes from the other smokes.

I took advantage of that Living Social deal and picked up almost one of every Pease Fog City blend. I'm looking forward to trying all of them!

Old Companion in a medium bend 2002 MM Diplomat cob.

some Kendal Gold with a cup of black coffee in a DR Mack

Status
Not open for further replies.