What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday Picnic, in the aftermath of scattered tornadoes and high winds, in a Peterson A 1.

Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Freight Train in a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple.

...final pipe of the day...D&R Picayune (exceptional dark air-cured and the finest flue-cured Gold Leaf tobaccos. Combined with rare and flavorful Perique tobacco and Samsun Oriental tobacco) in a Parker bent blast billiard...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/526]
parker13.jpg
[/url]

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

Villiger 1888 Mid-Day in a 1975 medium bend yellow Pioneer meer.

Had some Newminster Navy flake after b'fast (courtesy of brother natch). In my Pete Aran 999.

Later, some Newminster Round slices (VA, + dark fired kentucky), again from natch. In my Tobacconist Inc Poker I got from BH.

Both were mild mannered, but tasty.

Cheers,

RR

Relaxing after a particularly satisfying Easter dinner with some GLP Montgomery from 2007 in my Heeschen bent P

I hope all the brothers are having a wonderful holiday

Steven Books First Smoke of the Day in a mid-1970s black rusticated straight Savinelli Estella 915 KS.

Half a bowl of Freight Train in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank.

MacBaren London Blend in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

St Bruno RR in a Pete 221 with fresh black coffee on the side - nice bold start to the day.

St Bruno is nice but for me it doesn't top Peterson Hyde Park. A much more noticeable perfume (soap) in St Bruno.

Fraternally

Jers

Shortcut to Mushrooms in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Union Square in a basket pipe acorn I've enjoyed looking at & smoking since 1975. (Ever had a mutt dog you just loved ? That in a pipe).

:face:

Finished off the mushrooms and now to visit the Old Companion in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob with some ice tea.

Earlier, it was Angler's Dream in a 1984 MM General cob, but I've now switched to briar, and am smoking Louisiana Red in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn.

First bowl of Smokers' Haven Exotique Mixture in an Askwith morta bulldog.
Black coffee on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.