What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emp in an Ashton Old Church 3x straight bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

Just lit up my last bowl of Royal Yacht ( till my two new tins get here tommorrow :cry: ) in an Apple I bought at A.Garfinkle's back when I was in DC back in '75. This is cutting it close so I'm glad I upped my order to two tins :twisted:

Just finishing up a bowl of St. James Flake in a 2002 full bend egg shaped meer. Can't decide on my next smoke.

Boswell Pipers Pleasure in a Pete Dracula 999.
Mint black tea on the side.

FVF in a smooth 2002 medium bend panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania.

Solani Aged Burley Flake (thanks G.K.) in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215.

Final smoke of the evening/morning is Onyx in a Peterson Captain Pete XL80.

...early morning bowl of Lane's BLWB...now, G&H Kendal Kentucky... :cheers:

Old Hollywood in a MM Great Dane.

I kinda dig the lightish lat for that morning drive to work.

Second bowl of Erinmore Flake this AM, this one in a Edward's 720-L bent bulldog. No "juicyfruit" in the Flake, just nice sweet Va's :twisted:

The last of the sample of vintage 1971 Velvet in a tan etched 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2.

...after lunch...MacBaren HH Vintage Matured Virginia in a L'Antra smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Sutliff Mixture 79.... :cheers:

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

1985 MacBaren Navy Flake in a smooth three quarter bend early '70s Stanwell Design Choice 837 sitter.

First pipe of the day an 80s with Embarcadero

2nd pipe an 408 with Embarcadero

Bob's Square Cut in a 1970s slight bend smooth Danish Sovereign XXX 309 with a flat front sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.