What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a turnout, 33 veteran's ranging from their 60's to their 90's, i.e. Vietnam to WWII vets were presented with Quilts of Valor, each quilt had the person's name in a block of cloth on the back and each was different, lasted over 3 hours with a break where I went out for a smoke of AJ's in the Sixten Ivarsson.

8557651525_9938c30094_c.jpg

Minutes away from smoking FVF in an early '70s pebble relief Savinelli 315 Prince.

Bowl of Stonehaven in my Rad 55 style pot today. Glad the weather is starting to warm up!

St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

Started off Sunday with OGS in my Pete 999 after a hearty b'fast.

Mid afternoon saw some tiltjlp Crossroads burned in my Pete Silver Spigot 307.

Now onto some P&W Churchill in a Mastro Poker.

Next up is some 5100 Red Cake, in a dedicated Stanny Legend 19.

Cheers,

RR

...after dinner...C&D Epiphany...followed by...G&H Kendal Dark...now, & final pipe of the day...Compton's Macedonian in a Radice Rind Apple... :cheers:

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Union Square in a 1975 basket pipe.

Do them right, & they're a great combination. :heart:

:face:

Moe's Confetti in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215.

Old Companion in a 1978 smooth pointy bottom three quarter bend Sir Brent, shaped like a check mark.

GH Dark Flake Unscented in an Upshall Bent Brandy.

50/50 mix of Rattray's Accountant mixture and C&D Pirate Kake in a new 'cob. The Pirate Kake rounds the Accountant mixture nicely :)

Cool Morning here in Wasaga Beach -1c with expected highs of 14c today.

I have the Duca Carlo loaded with some MacB Navy Flake for trip into work and my COB with Carter Hall packed for a smoke during the day.

6136300413_5c28560263.jpg

It's one of those mornings! Fed the boy, drank a cuppa, let the boy out and smoked 1/2 a bowl of AJ,s topped with Anni Kake (2/3-1/3) back inside for another large cuppa strong and black, good morning

First time smoking MacBaren's Plumcake and I'm trying it in a MM cob.

Interesting smoke - sweet and spicy.

Fraternally

Jers

It' great stuff and one of my staple smokes, I lately have been experimenting and Plum Cake was the tobacco I chose for a 2/3 bowl filling topped with 1/3 bowl of Anniversary Kake, man what a brilliant combination, if you have Anni Kake in your cellar give that a go with Plum Cake.

Jers":1d6nvt19 said:
First time smoking MacBaren's Plumcake and I'm trying it in a MM cob.

Interesting smoke - sweet and spicy.

Fraternally

Jers

I'm getting a nice spicy finish towards the bottom of the bowl - kinda similar to EMP. Very nice!

Thanks for the tip about Anniversary Kake.

Fraternally

Jers

Firing up a bowl of St. Bruno on my own Smooth Poker.

Status
Not open for further replies.