What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grasmere Flake, as the first seasoning smoke in my new Falcon Apple

Enjoying "Balkan II" blend from Tobacco Exchange, New Orleans, in my Barling's Make, S-M, with a can of Seagram's Ginger Ale.

The current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like stem.

Montecristo #2. Yes, I need a cigar on this beautiful day!!

Dunhill Flake in a small 1970s smooth three quarter bend XXX Danish Sovereign 324.

Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Magnum Opus in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano nose warmer.

Penzance in a James Barber canadian. :cheers:

House of Calabash Wild Rose is my no name meerschaum billiard.

...final pipe of the day...D&R Ramback (100% Turkish) in a new Radice rind Canadian...

“The world is a dangerous place to live - not because of the people who are evil but because of the people who don't do anything about it.” Albert Einstein, 1950

Just finished one of those magical smokes, the tobacco and pipe combo were made for each other. SG Medium Virginia in a Peterson Kildare XL90.

image14.jpg

Dunhill London Mixture in a Bari Squash. It's my second bowl of this, the first being from the freshly opened tin. As I expected, the sharp edges smoothed out substantially after a couple days, and now it's truly a great smoke. I'll be stocking up on it a bit, and keeping it in regular rotation. Funny how you can smoke for so many years and pass by some of the most obvious things without trying them...

Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker.

Escudo in a 1998 smooth three quarter bend Peterson Limerick 69.

Status
Not open for further replies.