What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Virginia Spice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend saddle stem calabash shape 483DC.

Embarcadero in my LaRocca burley pipe. Quite nice when ghosted by Carter Hall.

Mohawk River in a 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter.

Final smoke of the day/night/morning is Old Companion in a 2003 black grain relief medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant freehand sitter with a smooth rim.

MacB Original Choice in "Kapri", an Italian no-name

Well the morning started at 0300 and have enjoyed 1 1/2 bowls on Anni Kake, first in the MM Diplomat and the 1/2 in the Irving Cobb which I'll probably get to around my 5th large cuppa, black, into cuppa #3 now some Jamaican Blue Mountain!

...early AM...G&H Kendal Gold...followed by the current bowl of McBaren HH Vintage Syrian in a Larrysson blast Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...J. Fox Dorisco... :cheers:

“The world is a dangerous place to live - not because of the people who are evil but because of the people who don't do anything about it.” Albert Einstein, 1950

Back from early morning PT and had a small bowl of Irish Steel Cut Oatmeal with a knob of butter and homemade brown sugar and a banana with a small cuppa while two horses Weimaraner's hovered close by. Smoking some Troost Special Cavendish in the Rainer Barbi. Levi is antsy for a walkabout but I need a little rest first then we'll load up the Tsuge Tankard and head out.

8400120234_3ae6eafd7c_b.jpg

MacBaren London Blend in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

Edward G. Robinson in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. Pretty good stuff for an OTC mild aro. I was annoyed by some of the reviews of it at Tobacco Reviews.com. Frankly, I don't believe some of those "reviewers" actually ever smoked it. :roll:

Late start with the pipe this morning. Starting out with a bowl of Dunhill Flake in the BEST SMOKING pipe I own, my new Growley blasted pot. It's gone from the color in the photo to a GORGEOUS mahogany brown/black now and is a Flake pipe par-excelance !! 'Course smoking probably one of if not THE BEST ALL Va flakes just makes it better :twisted: :twisted:

The last of a jar of Ennerdale Flake, in a Falcon (bulldog)

Dunbar in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter.

Full Virginia Flake in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

Heading out to the garage with my first cob and some carter hall. Time to see what all this fuss is about

bmcob_11.jpg

Smokers Haven Exotique Mixture in an Ashton Old Church straight bulldog.

Status
Not open for further replies.