What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac Baren Stockton in a Stanwell Golden Danish bent brandy (139), on my third infusion of a ripe pu erh.

Steven Books First Smoke of the Day in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot.

Dunbar in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian.

Amphora Red in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe.

Virginia Spice in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit.

Embarcadero in a Willmer bent bulldog gotten from Frenchy (remember him ?) Hint : the tail ends of it do much better in a short bowl than in a billiard.

:face:

Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Against my better judgement I took about a 40 minute nap and it took the edge off of awakening at 0130 so I packed the Becker 3 Clover squat apple with the bone stem with some Kajun Kake and a nice tall china mug of Bromley's Tea.

8664897689_ddc1ebfaae_c.jpg
:cheers:

Magnum Opus in a 2003 medium bent meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

My 5th bowl of Royal Yacht today, this one in my Peretti strait grain Bent Bulldog I got a couple of years ago. It's turning a nice mahogany brown now and it LOOOVES RY :twisted:

McClelland's Ashton Revival: Brindle Flake in my Tanganyika Kilimanjaro. I left the tobacco out for about an hour to dry prior to smoking, it was still tacky as I rubbed it out. It was a slow burning and powerful smoke.
PoD_20Apr2013_zpsa75ff7b8.jpg

St. James Flake in an unbranded late '70s Charatan smooth Billiard.

PS Balkan Supreme in a Stanwell 2002 pipe of the year

After a marathon of OTC codger blends yesterday I am taking it easy today. First pipe and last pipe of the day is some Nightcap in my Stanwell #63m while watching my Maple Leafs take it to Ottawa

...after dinner...Velvet...followed by...Drum Halfzware shag...now, and final pipe of the day....MacBaren Navy Flake in a P&T 2005 POY L'Antra blast Lovat... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/556]
l_antr19.jpg
[/url]

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

Angler's Dream in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top.

Status
Not open for further replies.