What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided what to smoke next: Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood.

Anniversary Kake in a James Barber bent bulldog for the ride to Lodge.

Well the man cave is decidedly more presentable, but still manly. I have now loaded the Black Rock Cob retrofitted with the deer antler nubbin attached to the bamboo shank and loaded it with Troost Special Cavendish and will get under what little overhang I have as it is now raining.

8692784003_bf907630b1_z.jpg

2008 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).

Bob's Square Cut in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Embarcadero / Haymarket-era Loewe billiard w/ LL stem. :heart:

:face:

.final pipe of the day...McC FM in a 4C Cavicchi bent apple...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/582]
cavicc14.jpg
[/url]

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Enjoying a calm Northern California evening with a bowl of Brighton in a Peterson System Standard 314, courtesy of a fellow brother. Nice cold Lagunitas IPA on the side.

Onyx in a big 1978 gourd Calabash with a meer top.

Old Companion in a three quarter bend big bowl grain relief 1970s Savinelli Autograph 5.

Virginia Spice in a 2002 black sandblast full bend D.R. Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano with a slightly tapered far side of the bowl.

Frog Morton Across the Pond in a new Polinski blasted cone Oom Paul.

...early AM...SG Turkish Blend...followed by Germain's Royal Jersey Perique in a Chacom smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...G&H Top Black Cherry... :cheers:

“Well, it keeps my hands busy, and my mouth shut.” -Exile

Amphora Red in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin.

Stonehaven in a lovely rusticated pot made by Jesse Jones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.