What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you sir! I did it just to see if I could but, probably won't do many more because of the cost factor, tooling mostly.
Besides, I certainly don't need another hobby. LOL!

HU Edward G. in a 2001 medium bend straight grain Karl Erik freehand with a silver ferrule.

Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside.

Orlik Golden Slices in an early Radice Rind three quarter bend sandblast egg with a bamboo-style carving on the shank.

Peterson's Hyde Park in a Todd Harris sandblast bent dublin.

Fraternally

Jers

Wessex Brown Virginia Flake with about 1 more bowl left, thankful the order for 5 more tins has shipped, in the Rockin' Black rock Cob with Black Bamboo Shank and black and amber Forever Stem!

9256056231_5d1b6eee6a_z.jpg

Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

McCranie's Red Flake fully rubbed out in my Sydney P Ram billiard.

Dunhill Flake in a Cloister straight grain bent apple.

Blue Danube in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

The last of my GLP Union Square in a JSEC (BoB brother jogilli) canted egg

Sword of Avalon in a Peterson St Pat 80s.
Earl grey on the side.

Half a bowl of the last of this tin of Virginia Spice in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420.

Escudo of course, in a POS Edward's EF1

DSC01385.jpg

Blend No. 5 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

...final pipe of the day...MacBaren HH Matured Virginia in a Savinelli Ontario Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/14]
savine14.jpg
[/url]

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

G&H Rum Flake in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Great Outdoors in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

Status
Not open for further replies.