What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The inaugural smoke of this new pipe: Dunbar in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

...final pipe of the day...H&H Ten to Midnight in a L'Antra smooth Canadian...:cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/690]
l_antr18.jpg
[/url]

All hail! To thee, Pipe! Long life to thee, Bowl!
You quicken the tho't, You uplift the Soul!

Minutes away from light up a bowl of Dunhill London Mixture in a 2003 medium bent meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Finishing up the day with some Murray blended 965 in an Edward's Brandy w/saddle bit. I forgot how sweet this stuff was :twisted: Nice end to an all Va day !

Dunhill Flake in a 1960's Comoy's Tradition Dublin given to me by my good friend Walt (pepesdad1). 
AJ

Davidoff Flake Medallions in a 1998 smooth three quarter bend Peterson Limerick 69.

Finishing up a great book with a bowl of Frog Morton in a Polinski bent dublin. :lol:

Ennerdale Flake in a Boda bent bulldog while watching Funny Cats on YouTube accompanied by the ever present glass of iced tea. Good way to end the day.:sleep:
AJ

2008 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).

Angler's Dream in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top.

OGS in a smooth saddle bit Mastro de Paja Calabash. It's like riding in a 1959 Cadillac Eldorado. Classic styling, ride is exceptionally smooth and luxurious, and it takes a lot of fuel to fill it up. ;)
AJ

ajn27511":1ac8vr7v said:
OGS in a smooth saddle bit Mastro de Paja Calabash. It's like riding in a 1959 Cadillac Eldorado. Classic styling, ride is exceptionally smooth and luxurious, and it takes a lot of fuel to fill it up. ;)
AJ
Aww, I remember that one...what a ride...style and grace...if you had an accident in one of those, it would take a week for it to register with you because of the massive steel in those cars.
Those were some heady days.

...early AM...D&R Three Sails...followed by, MacBaren HH Matured Virginia...now, G&H Kendal Kentucky in a Savinelli Roma blast Canadian...:cheers:

...up next...D&R Ramback...:cheers:

Sitting on the back porch watching the parade of showers passing through the area. Just finished a "Honey Do" list item -- repair broken 3 way switch on her bedstead lamp. She said, "Try to get it done this morning," and left for the morning to do her errands. It took 5 minutes. Now I can enjoy Smokers Ltd. Gold Ring in my 1965 Dunhill Root Briar pipe with a cup of Stewart's Private Blend coffee.

On my second bowl of McCranies Red Flake in my Growley blasted pot! This one's a 1996 crop blend and some of the FINEST Red Va McC has put together for anyone ! :twisted: :twisted: 

Dunbar in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.