What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunbar in a slight bent 1970's Caminetto 103 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim.

My own mixture (original) in a Golden Gate smooth Poker with a saddle bit stem.:) 

AJ

Rekamepip's August Blend in a 2013 slight bend grain blasted briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

Peterson Summertime Blend 2010 in my Savinelli Duca Carlo Bent billiard.

Had a bowl of Newminster Superior Navy Flake in the Dunhill Dead Root DRR C-EE Pot with a Cuban filled PRM.

8528853503_6d4e9784d1_o.jpg

We then went walkabout where we had a blast and I smoked Firefly Mix in the Tsuge Tankard then off to the Farmer's Market for fresh bread, Japanese Eggplant, baby Zucchini and fresh doughnuts. Got home fileted a Striper for my neighbors son and am now enjoying a double double Cuban espresso and Apple Cinnamon Doughnuts!

8625479534_896b5955d2_c.jpg

Have had 2 bowls of "religion" this AM, Presbyterian, this one in a "Thorneycroft" shell finished bent bulldog BBB from the mid '70s. Amen !:twisted:

Luxury Twist Flake, sliced and rubbed out in a MM Diplomat with a strong cup of Newman's best with a little cream.

Some of "daily smoke", Royal Yacht in a tanshell finished Charatan sb Billiard I bought about '73. It's now a nice mahogany brown, nowhere near a tan anymore :twisted: 

Finished the day's chores...time for a bowl of Aj's Modified Very Special Blend in a Comoy Golden Grain Canadian.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Halfling's Leaf in a Pete 221.

Fraternally

Jers

DrT999":k4htfhgv said:
PA in a Storient Lee van Cleef meer
DrT that pipe sticks in my memory as a fantastic looking meerschaum!:cheers:

How is the Lee Van Cleef working out now you have had it a while?

Fraternally

Jers

Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Well midway through Mid-Day I'd had enough so I dumped it with an apology to the Cutty for loading it with watermelon! I don't know what I'll do with that tobacco but it won't be smoking it. I grabbed a tin in the archives of open tins I have stashed in the deep left corner of the Man Cave and came out with at least a 35 y/o tin of Edgeworth Slices which I folded and crumble topped the Wagner with the black bamboo shank and Cumberland Stem, ah a real man's tobacco, a PRM of Jamaican Blue Mountain to keep with the program. I love everything about this pipe, the look, the shape, how it smokes and the feel in my hand, just an awesome package.

8609403906_8f19d45b79_z.jpg

1963 Philip Morris Field and Stream in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

Fox's Provost in a Pete 03.

Fraternally

Jers

Status
Not open for further replies.