What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

Reload! Fox's Provost this time in a Strambach large bent billiard meer. :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

McCranie's 2008 Red Flake (2000 Crop) in a partially rusticated Peterson XL13 Bulldog with a silver spigot stem. :) 

AJ

Having some after-dinner smokey/sweet, McC's Virginia Woods in my Growley blasted Pot. Having my usual N'Awlins style Chiccory coffee on the side ! Life is good  :p  :p

Rekamepip's August Blend in a 2013 slight bend grain blasted briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

Tilbury in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn.

...Final pipe of the day...OGS in a Preben Holm Fancy Private Collection freehand blast Dublin...:cheers: 

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand  

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob.

Motzek #93 in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut.

Fieldmaster in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

Maple Street in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple.

PS LNF (thanks GrandpaGrossbart!) In my DT para stem pot

Rekamepip's This & That in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

Blue Danube in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

About a 50/50 mix of PA & Brown rope #4 in a Sasieni Volcano

...early AM...Capstan Flake (Blue) followed by, Compton's Three Feathers...now, OGS in a Ben Wade freehand bent abstract Dublin...:cheers: 

...up next...C. Fairmorn Lancer Slices...:cheers: 

“THEY MADE US MANY PROMISES, MORE THAN I CAN REMEMBER, BUT THEY NEVER KEPT BUT ONE; THEY PROMISED TO TAKE OUR LAND, AND THEY TOOK IT.”  
CHIEF RED CLOUD

Started the day with a bowl of Christmas Cheer 13 in a MM cob...followed up by a bowl of W O Laresen Blend in a Stanwell straight grain Dublin, and sliding into third base with a bowl of Aj's Very Special Blend in a Georg Jensen freehand. 
At home plate is a bowl of 4-Noggins Lord Methley in a Comoy Grand Slam pencil shanked billiard.

Seeing as it's Sunday, time for a bowl of "religion", some Presbyterian in a GBD GArland 9438 Rhodesian. This is the model of GBD's that had an inset brass band on the shank. It's been a GRAET smoker for the 30+ years I've had it  :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.