What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Late Night was a success enjoyed tune time and the ride, sat at the beach for quite awhile and just puffed leisurely away in the MM Mizzou with plum Forever Stem. Got home and tooled around a bit then got Levi put for walkabout and had another bowl of Late Night in the Tsuge Tankard and enjoyed that for nearly an hour which is awhile for the Tsuge. Got home to a few more PRM's then loaded up the Sixten Ivarsson Craggy Prince with the bamboo shank with Late Night and it was pure luxury, I really like this tobacco. Just finished a double double Cuban espresso and having Firefly Mix in the MM Diplomat with blue and white Forever Stem.

8557651525_9938c30094_z.jpg

Dunbar in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band.

SG XX black rope started for DGT in my Bertram pot. Probably have that tonight.

In the meantime, grey havens in my Savinelli deluxe Milano Canadian.

For all you codgers out there I'm having a change of pace and took out my Teddy with some Robert Lewis 123 Mixture, diet Gingerale on the side at room temp.

8643443138_df129f6f12_c.jpg

Rekamepip's August Blend in a 2013 slight bend grain blasted briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

4-Noggins Otter Creek in a MM cob....a meh experience.

Erinmore Flake in a Pete sandblast POY 2012.

Fraternally

Jers

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Just finishing Golden Age in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank.

Year 1963 Philip Morris Field and Stream in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

Some pre-dinner Royal Yacht in my B'day Dunhill Cumberland Pot I got this year. Brit pipe for some "Brit" 'bac mmmmmm :twisted: 

Motzek#93 in a 2001 medium bend straight grain Karl Erik freehand with a silver ferrule.

Triple Play in the small Comoy Prehistoric Pot, diet Gingerale at room temp on the sidelines.

8399045237_a2aeba4e8b_z.jpg

Boswell's Northwoods in my Boswell freehand, Smooth Charlene.

Rattray's red rapparee (thanks GrandpaGrossbart!) in my WO Larsen blasted egg/billiard with some earl grey

SG XX black rope (thanks GrandpaGrossbart) in my Bertram pot. Wow, what an @$$ kicker!

Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

Status
Not open for further replies.