What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

1980s Briggs in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank.

PeterD, that is a stunning Canadian you have there!

Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Rekamepip's "Sinphony" Mix in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

Fatman":m0eivhxw said:
PeterD, that is a stunning Canadian you have there!
Thanks...It is a fine smoker as well...

...early AM...Capstan Flake (Yellow)...now, OGS in a Radice Silk Cut Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/98]
radice14.jpg
[/url]

...up next...MacBaren Plumcake...:cheers: 

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Pipes & Tobaccos, & my Music …”   PeterD

4-Noggins Killington in a MM country gentleman cob.

Some of this.
8640761972_3ce79c8262.jpg

Breaking in this.
9591050034_d7dafb7740_z.jpg

Due to the fact the bowl is about a group 2 size the real estate is quite small and one must keep away from the silver cap or fingers will get burned, it did smoke very well once I found a good finger hold point. Ethiopian Yirgagcheffe Chelbessa in the PRM.

Late start today with my first bowl of what feels like a 'Royal" day ! Some Royal Yacht in one of my father's Petersons he bought when in London after WWII a blasted Premier 150s strait bulldog. This pipes almost black from smoking all these years and I remember when it was a much lighter brown! It's got some GREAT briar and is a London Made Pete.:twisted: 

Solani Silver Flake in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin.

Fox (a local otc) in a Savinelly System

Rekamepip's Pressed August Blend in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

4-Noggins Killington layered with 4-Noggins Lord Methley in a Georg Jensen freehand from the 40's.

The last unsmoked pipe in my racks has now been smoked, I loaded the Ardor Urano with bamboo shank with Luxury Bullseye Flake just prior to ivIG and got half a bowl in with some Ethiopian Yirgagcheffe Chelbessa topped with a double Cuban espresso under my belt prior to leaving. Have now returned and finished it with a PRM filled with another round of that fabulous Ethiopian on its stead.

8724607814_1e64f0fd76_z.jpg

Cloudy day, hard to decide which tobacco, finally came to a mixture of Borkum Riff and H&H in a Stanwell Poker for the first smoke with black hot coffee.

Some more Elizabethan while the weather is hot and sunny, this time in a viking apple

G&H Scotch Flake in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Capstan Blue in a mid-1970s black rusticated straight Savinelli Estella 915 KS.

Status
Not open for further replies.