What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metropolitan in my 1940's MM cob. Glad you're liking the H&H Jim! It aged very gracefully I'd say.

huffelpuff":uzknmjl4 said:
Metropolitan in my 1940's MM cob.  Glad you're liking the H&H Jim! It aged very gracefully I'd say.
I sure do. Thanks very much. Glad you like the Metro, too.

Speaking of liking what you smoke, I'm enjoying 1980s Briggs in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank. Thanks again to Huffelpuff.

4-Noggins Killington and Lord Methley layered in a MM country gentleman cob.  Wonderful

Sir Walter Raleigh in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 Ben Wade Golden Matt freehand sitter.

CC 13 in a  MM country gentleman cob.  That Cheer is something wonderful.

...final pipe of the day...Dunbar in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian...:cheers:

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand  

Having some after dinner (late dinner :twisted: ) dessert, some McC's Bulk 2035 in an Edward's 716-L squat bulldog. This stuff is soooooooo smooooth :twisted: 

1940s Prince Albert spiced with rum in a 2002 medium bend rusticated Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

Cornell & Diehl Nutty Irishman in a MM Danish spool cob. Wife is having a bowl of C&D Two Friends Celtic Mist in a MM hardwood. It's an aromatic kinda night!

A bowl of L J Peretti's Oriental #40 in a Genod Panel.

Berkshire in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano nose warmer.

BRG Mixture in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. Very tasty stuff.

Tilbury in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn.

A Taste of Summer in a straight 2012 MM Mizzou cob.

Going to sleep after this next smoke: Black Swan in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

I wake, therefore I smoke. Rekamepip's This & That in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

...early AM...OGS in a L'Antra blast bent Dublin freehand...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/95]
l_anat15.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Capstan Flake (Blue)...:cheers: 

BE WELL...SMOKE WELL...  

Metropolitain in a 1981 smooth full bend Mauro Series Two 315 p-lip that copies the Peterson system.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

Started the day with a bowl of OGS in a Sasieni four dot Walnut bent bulldog.

Status
Not open for further replies.