What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the day off early with a nice bowl of C&D Stratfordshire in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft bent billiard. A nice smoke.

Good Morning All,

Brigadier in a Brigham bent apple.

-27 c brrrrrrrr

:) Paul

Heinrich's special curlies in an Ashton XX Pebble grain billiard.

Getting ready to lite a bowl of 2015/brown rope mix in a Tinsky(?). I sure like this combo.

Enjoying a bowl of of SG Balkan Flake in a huge billiard. I seem to smoke anything with latakia in big bowls, VA's in smaller ones. Hm, is this common or is it just me?

Boswell's Christmas Cookie in the Boswell Freehand with a nice glass of Bailey's Irish Cream with a hint of coffee and a splash of Hot Sex and milk. (my own creation.) :pipe:

Had a wonderful visit with Alfredo Buscotti and Piperorosh up a JR's in Burlington, NC while smoking Walnut in a Shellcraft bent billiard followed by a wonderful bowl of Prince Albert in a Brissett bent egg/billiard.

Malin Flake in an Aktas meer. I'm in the zone, this is one of THOSE bowls..

Good Morning All,

Epiphany in a Brigham.

-36 c Brrrrrrrr

:) Paul

Going to load up a bowl of HOTW in a grp 4 Dunhill billiard

Boswell's Christmas Cookie in the Freehand. Man I'm digging this tobacco. 8)

Boswell's Berry Cobbler..... yum. It smells and tastes so good I could almost eat it! :pipe:

So far today, Prince Albert in a Brissett and Walnut in a Kaywoodie. Just about as good as it gets!

Well its cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey out here so i figure i'm due for my first sample of Burlington's Santa's Smoke 08' in my lorenzetti! :santa: :pipe:

GLP Odyssey in a Cavicchi 1C Smooth Castello 55 look alike.

Hey, it's 65 in SRQ! :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.