What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trout Stream in a Paronelli bulldog.

Great smoke in a great pipe.

Another bowl of McC's ketchup/sweet, some more FM2000 to continue the "break-in" of my new Savinelli Silver 115ks Pot. :twisted: :twisted:

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Next is P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

...early AM...PA...then, CH...now, McC #2025 English Cavendish to begin breaking-in a new L'Antra smooth panel shank Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...McC #5100 Red Cake... :cheers:

Stonehaven in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog.

Almost finished smoking Stogie in a 1970s slight bend smooth Danish Sovereign XXX 309 with a flat front sitter.

Half way through this bowl of Sutliff Rum and Maple in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Having a late afternoon bowl of Va spice, some Stokkebye Luxury navy Flake in my second used pipe I ever bought last year from Brother Nathan, my Orlik Royal Sovereign bent bulldog. This and OGS are the only VaPers that agree with me! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And So To Bed in a Golden Gate smooth tomato. A particular nasty bass line to learn for our gig tomorrow demands a full bowl of consideration....

Clan (courtesy of DrT) in a Bjarne Viking Sandblast bent brandy.

Pepe's Delight with an extra dose of Dark Flake chipped in for flavor that can't be beat in a diamond shanked bent apple by Briar Spirit Pipes.

Missouri Meerschaum Country Gentleman in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band.

fsu92john":51mtzbkv said:
I hope you enjoyed it more than I did!

Brown Flake Scented in a Grabow Royal Duke

DrT999":czuoupv2 said:
fsu92john":czuoupv2 said:
I hope you enjoyed it more than I did!  

Brown Flake Scented in a Grabow Royal Duke
No. In my opinion you were far too kind your review. Did Not Like.

Aged Stonehaven from the box pass in a Royal Sovereign bulldog.

Charing Cross in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Status
Not open for further replies.