What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...final pipe of the day...Rattray's Exotic Orange in an X-Long Ardor DR Urano Panel Canadian... :cheers:

Half way through this bowl of Uhle’s 255 in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Most of my smokes today were all recipes I was not quite there with..... Falcons are my pipes of choice.

McC Holiday Spirit 2015 in my Mauro Armellini Pickaxe. :)

AJ

Just finished smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Listening to Vin Scully.

Now smoking year 1980 A.C. Peterson Caledonian Curly Cut Melange No.410 in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Have enough for one more bowl.

SG's St James Flake in a black walnut pipe with a 15 inch stem....

Almost finished smoking 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

About a third of the way through this bowl of PCCA Millennium 2000 in a 1970s smooth straight rough top Charatan's Make (Lane) Perfection Deluxe Extra Large and a black vulcanite stem.

Angler's Dream in a 2003 paneled black grain relief medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant freehand sitter with a smooth rim.

Geia Hara from Greece, another [not too hot] sunny day here in 31°C

22609546b4c7a2d7a3354e924927222d703045da.jpg

McClelland Grand Orientals Black Sea Sokhoum - Vauen, espresso plus ice water as companion.

Ozark Wizard":5l0xbybo said:
Most of my smokes today were all recipes I was not quite there with..... Falcons are my pipes of choice.
We'll have to start a 'Falcons are fun' sub-group (I have five, all among my Lakeland pipes).

Brown Sugar Flake in a Brindisi billiard

...early AM...PA...then, Rattray's Exotic Orange...now, C&D Opening Night in a Cavicchi(CCCC) smooth bent apple... :cheers:

...up next...SG Brown Sugar Flake... :cheers:

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

Now smoking the soon to be released GLP Temple Bar in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of Boswell’s Main St. Burley in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Just finished smoking Jim’s C Blend in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.