What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter D - interesting...I haven't smoked North Star is a really long time and then when I do...you smoked it on the same day.

Oooohhhoooohhhhooooohhhhh. (spooky music)

Nice Canadian by the way!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the news and cleaning a few pipes.

MacBaren Raw Classic in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking STCoP Dobie’s Four Square Virginia in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and amber tortoise saddle stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark amber colored acrylic stem. Having a busy work day.

G&H Sweet Rum Twist in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend. Ice water and bergs is my evening.

1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Now smoking Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Medium Black Cherry (Shag) in a one of my older Savinelli rustic Churchwardens... :cheers:

MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking STCoP Murray’s 1921 Cunningham in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

dEdGUbg.jpg

Briar Patch Orient Express - Big Ben.

Heine's Blend in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

...early AM... PA...now, Condor Plug in a RD Pipes strawberry briar rustic Rhodesian... :cheers:

...up next...G&H North Star... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.