What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...Lane Dark Red...then, CH...now, G&H Medium Cherry shag in a Lattice Egg Claw in Hand Churchwarden Meerschaum... :cheers:

...up next...PA... :cheers:

Part way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Solani ABF IN MY Stanwell Royal Guard.

I'm new to this forum and will figure out how too also post pictures from time to time.

:lol: :cheers:

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Stonehaven in my Pipes of Malta Meerschaum with a wide stem that I purchased on the Island in 1987. It's made from quality block Meerschaum, has a Billard shape bowl.

English Oriental Supreme in my Bentley Blasted Bulldog. :)

AJ

Just finished smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Year 1978 MacBaren Dark Twist Roll Cake in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315 with a black vulcanite stem, nickel band and p-lip. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Cleaning a few pipes as I wait for the Indians-Jays game.

229922291a9337d8215244fa6d8cf5700afcb620.jpg

Rattray's Sweet Fragrant.

Three Star Blue in one of my Falcon pipes with a custom made black rusticated chimney bowl.

HH Old Dark Fired 3 year aged in my Savinelli Series III Unfinished Billiard. This pipe arrived with 11 fills and NO hole in the stem. I refinished the briar with some rustication and drilled the proper hole in the stem. It turned out to be a superb smoker! :cheers:

GQ BurPer Kake in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

I've been smoking weybridge today for the first time in awhile. Much better than I remembered it being now that it has a year on it. In an IMP meer cherrywood

Bagpipers Dream in my Bjarne Giant Apple ( rare pipe ) smooth finish with a partially bent stem.

G&H Black Cherry Twist in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the Cubs-Dodgers game.

Dunhill Nightcap tin version in an Ardor Giove Bent egg
I let this blend air dry in a tobacco tray for 20 minutes before loading my pipe. Makes a big difference in the smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.