What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter with a black acrylic stem.

Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture in my smooth  Rattray's Natural Bulldog. :)

AJ

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

G&H Sweet Rum Twist in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Savinelli 140˚ in an unbranded undated (1980s?) straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Medium Cherry shag in a Native Chief Churchwarden Meerschaum... :cheers:

Just finished smoking Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Special Latakia Flake in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

Almost finished smoking Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank.

Almost half way through this bowl of C&D Corn Cob Christmas Blend 2016 in a 2013 MM straight Legend with a yellow stem.

Bayou Morning in my fairly new no name Lovat pipe with a stunning flame grain. Won this beauty on eBay for $20.50 delivered. Was a WOW moment.

Ted's Weed ( made this blend for over 25 years) similar too Hobbit's Weed. In my Bjarne, medium Apple bowl with some rustication around the top of the bowl. Has a partially bent stem. Great smoking pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Emp in Peterson Rosslare 999, black coffee on the side.

...early AM...PA...then, CH...now, Half & Half in a Savinelli rustic Dublin Churchwarden... :cheers:

...up next...G&H North Star... :cheers:

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in my LaStrada chubby pot with a hand made design on the bowl. Big open chamber with a wide stem. LaStrada pipes were well known throughout Europe. This pipe is a beauty and a great smoker.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Frog Morton on the Town in my Don Warren Morta poker pipe. Don made the chamber and bowl to my specifications. A pleasure to do business with, I highly recommend Don's custom made pipes. :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of MacBaren Cube Gold in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

Now smoking Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. Watching a Gene Autry movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.