What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G&H Kendall Flake in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of GQ Breakfast Blend in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

2015 Peretti’s Thanksgiving Blend in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem.

Greetings from Greece, last night we had heavy rain with lightnings and thunderbolts but in the morning the sun returned to Athens with a smile.

23191014624105ed821e3bc430018d12ca5771c5.jpg

I am smoking Skandinavik Navy.

MM Great Dane tobacco in a MM Country Gentleman pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My dessert blend, simple and a great smoke:

CH & VBC aged 18 months in a smooth Icarus Apple pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Lane RR...then, Velvet...now, Dunhill Durbar in a Ser Jacopo blast apple... :cheers:

...up next...McC #5100-Red Cake... :cheers:

Dunhill Aperitif in a Cobbit Shire (I don't know why I keep trying Dunhill lat-blends, while I find them ok, that's all I can say for them, YMMV)

Just received yesterday:

War Horse Bar in my T. Cristiano Bosso pipe. Perfect pipe for clenching. Very well crafted :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

The War Horse Bar I smoked before needs some aging!!! Really to young for me to make any comments.

Three Star Blue in my restored Grabow Freehand. Very nice piece of briar :cheers: :bounce: :bounce:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Solani ABF well rubbed out and air dried for the last hour.

Pipe of choice: Kaywoodie restored hand carved chubby pot. This is a superb smoking pipe :cheers:  :cheers:

FSMXkYE.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

D&R London Dock in a 1990 smooth medium bend Nording freehand sitter with a wider top than bottom that also has a ridge and a narrower bowl resembling an upside down spout, with an amber colored lucite stem with cream swirls. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

A third of the way through this bowl of D&R Rimboche A.P. in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Rattray's Westminster in my Scott Thile sandblasted Lovat pipe. I stole this barely used pipe on eBay last year for $70.00 :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I've been smoking three different Russ Ouelette Acadian English, Acadian Gold and Acadian VA/Per in a variety of pipes. Something new and all very good. Great even! Right now I'm smoking an H. Worobiec saddle billiard that was used in a Slow Smoking competition, US National Chicago 2008. Really getting to love this stuff!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim’s C Blend in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.