What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs more time to air dry: Not quite ready to stuff my pipe!!

To celebrate the New Year just opened this tin from 2006:

Germain Special Latakia Flake, rubbed out well and letting it sit in a tobacco tray for about an hour. Seems extremely moist. 

Pipe of choice: my Ardor Giove Dublin ( DR )
UPDATE: just lit this bowl up @ 4:09pm and all I can say is ...simply fabulous :cheers:
KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking the last of this sample of seven year old MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

First pipe of 2017: Dunhill Dark Flake in a rusticated Gepetto bent Dublin.

To celebrate the New Year, opening a tin of 2006:

Well, if you enjoy JackKnife Plug, this is a bit milder and you will also enjoy this fine blend:

GLP Cumberland in my Scott Thile sandblasted Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink

Wessex GOLD BRICK VIRGINIA PLUG aged 8 years In my restored LaStrada hand made & hand carved chubby pot. It's a work of Art!!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
OBYu1cX.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

Jim’s C Blend in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar With an Octagonal shank and a wide stem. Very well made and balanced pipe. 
Well worth the $29.95 I won it for ON eBay a few months ago:cheers::cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing half a bowl of Dan Tobacco Holly’s Non Plus Ultra in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Listing this a few minutes early so that I can watch Sherlock without interruption: GLP Jack Knife RR in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

...final pipe of the day...C&D OJK in a Ser Jacopo Delecta Niger apple... :cheers:

Old Joe Krantz bulk in my T. Cristiano fully rusticated Canadian pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Preparing my last pipe of the night: about 20 minutes away from lighting up.

HH Old Dark Fired in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band, military bit and a black ebonite stem.

SWRA in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.