What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, Spiced Rum in a Lee van Cleef meer; this morning, Grandpa's Sweater in a Cobbit Shire

Next up is one of the most overlooked tobacco's in my opinion:

Hearth & Home BlackHouse in my smooth briar HS Studio Poker Pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My Maple Crumb Cake in my Icarus wire wheel rusticated Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking GQ Breakfast Blend in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink.

The last of my stash of Ogden’s Walnut in a 1999 smooth dark brown full bend Tim West tomato with a black acrylic stem.

Time to sample after in a press for 7 days:
Will leave a bit aside to smoke and age the rest in a Mason Jar for a minimum of a year in one jar and another jar for 3 years.

My Budd cigar blend pressed with Southern Comfort

Pipe of choice: a Dagner design cob poker pipe I received as a gift recently

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

War Horse Bar in a MM Country Gentleman pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A couple minutes or so away from smoking C&D Burley Flake #3 in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend apple with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Recently opened a tin of Balkan Sobranie from December 1986 and pipe of choice is my Bjarne smooth Apple Giant with a bent stem. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe. The pipe was gifted to me by Bjarne when I visited Denmark in 1986, 30th anniversary for both.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Well, still enjoying this Balkan Sobranie!! Since my son and family went out and as usual I was not asked, next up is one of my H. Upmann Cuban cigars that were sent to me for the holidays. My drink: Southern Comfort neat. Nothing like spending New Years Eve alone! I see my future back on Long Island eventually. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I'm rarely asked to join them and it's not like I don't know these people they went to tonight. It's just selfishness I believe. If I were a bit healthier I would move back North, but all 5 of my grandchildren live nearby and ask me to stay. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost half way through this bowl of D&R Rimboche A.P. in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

HU Directors Cut in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

Final pipe of the night, then sleep before midnight:

Black Irish X in a MM Legend pipe dedicated to this strong ghosting for sure blend. It's a good nic hit before bedtime. 
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR :cheers::cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.