What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year's!!! It's time for the best durn tobacco ever made, and this is year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. :D

...final pipe of the day...War Horse Green in a '66 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

Half&Half in a smooth medium bend 1981 Century full bend natural egg with a black vulcanite stem. This will finish the pouch. Phone chatting with a buddy.

MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Stonehaven in a new pipe that was sent to me by a close friend from NY for a holiday gift.
Tom Eltang black rusticated Devil Anse pipe. This is a superb smoking pipe and a work of Art. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

For Christmas I decided to break out Bo Nordh's personal pipe filled with 10 y/o Hamburger Veermaster and wished everyone the best for the holidays.

For ringing in 2017 I once again broke out the 10y/o Hamburger Veermaster and filled up my Anne Julie, Happy New Year everybody.
banjo

f351534b5be32fd45dbc9aba6da8750e30d98ba.JPG

HAPPY NEW YEAR BANJO, glad to see you enjoying a great blend and pipe. 

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk aged over 4 years in a new MM General pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Half & Half...then, CH...now, C&D OJK in a Radice rind X-Long Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Dunhill Ye Olde Signe... :cheers:

H&H BlackHouse in my restored Yorkshire bent Apple Meer lined pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

1st bowl of the year, Grasmere Flake in a Paykoc meer billiard

2011 Tudor Castle in my smooth Stanwell Army Mount Billiard with silver band and black acrylic stem, model 88M. :)

AJ

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano Billiard Signature Series Fatta A Mano pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost finished this bowl of G&H Kentucky Nougat in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded. Watching Wagon Train.

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my wire wheel rusticated black Icarus Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Greetings from Greece, great feast yesterday night here in my home in Athens.

23407935e691c548e350746fc37b6a5daee3a5d7.jpg

234079347005103b2d3d3ad144bb384c3bdd9f7e.jpg

More details in a future post, i still have little problems due to the food and drink abuse.Tomorrow i will show you our New Year cake and i will explain with some details the specific way that we celebrate here that night.
a010.gif

More 2011 Tudor Castle in my smooth Peterson XL-26 Silver Spigot with a Cumberland stem. :)

AJ

A nice bowl of Tinderbox's Christmas Blend in one of our own Ozark Wizard's gems

Status
Not open for further replies.