What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Bjarne medium Apple bowl with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Just opened a tin with the date removed: 

Germain Brown Flake 

Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95 all around the bowl of this chubby pot is rusticated and the wide rim is smooth. A slight bend to the wide comfortable stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Radice sandblasted Lovat pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good morning from Greece, the sun returned to Athens. Here are two photos, one from the New Year's Eve dinner and the relative cake.This year i was the one which got the coin of luck, thank you God!

234154085cbd0cabd4e16c964cd286142bea3c84.jpg

234154079bc825bd2f81097f471487f40f22a0c6.jpg

I smoked Vauen 14 in a Brebbia, espresso beside me plus cool water.

MM Great Dane tobacco in one of MM Country Gentleman pipes

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Stonehaven in a new pipe that was sent to me by a close friend from NY for a holiday gift.
Tom Eltang black rusticated Devil Anse pipe 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Three Star Blue in my Don Warren Morta Poker Pipe with a straight shank and stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

H&H BlackHouse in a restored Falcon pipe and a new smooth Meerschaum Billiard bowl. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Stonehaven in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

C&D Cube Cut Burley aged just over 3 years
Pipe of choice: Restored LHS chubby scoop with a silver band and a straight wide stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Recently opened a tin of 2006 for the New Year:
GLP Cumberland

Pipe of choice: Restored Grabow Freehand

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking VaPer Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Good evening from Greece, a normal night here in Athens. I tested these matches but i can't say are a "light anywhere" stuff, yes they strike but in smooth surfaces are a No Go.

234184488c24fea2a20b04a2c3af5e4e2c1f3e75.jpg

Beneath the table, on wall, on concrete etc yes they light but in boot [sole-heel], armchair handles, on the table etc i had no success at all.
a020.gif

Sutliff Medium English in a 1978 slight bend CAO Turk's Head Meer with a yellow acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

A recently opened tin:

SPC Plum Pudding, air drying in a tray for over an hour. To fresh and moist so it needed to be well rubbed out. When aged properly I prefer this blend left on the chunky side. 

Pipe of choice: Restored Olde London Chubby Pot with a slight bend to the wide stem. Superb smoking pipe :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking D&R Picayune in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.