What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking the last of this pouch of SWRA in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black stem. Luckily, I have more here, so I'll revisit it sometime in the future.

...final pipe of the day...Lane RR in a Stanwell Golden Danish Canadian... :cheers:

War Horse Bar in a MM Country Gentleman pipe 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

The last of some Ennerdale Flake, with some Dark Plug Rose Geranium to fill up the straight Dutch meer

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking McClelland 5100 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.

MacBaren Symphony in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top and black vulcanite stem.

John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

A quarter of the way through the last of this sample of STG Singleton in a 1980 black sandblasted full bent Ascorti Business Extension Saxaphone with a black acrylic stem.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake in my black on black sandblasted  Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe. 
Here is a pipe that was in the $600.00 price range and NOT in my top 20 rotations, my much cheaper Aldo's and T. Cristiano pipes are much better smokers. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

23542082be24b715e03e524dd0ab603bdf7ee5bd.jpg

4noggins Lord Methley's - Vauen, double espresso beside me.

...early AM...Walnut Flake...now, Compton's Three Feathers in a Ser Jacopo Spongia Dublin Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...SG Skiff Mixture... :cheers:

Three Star Blue in my Don Warren Morta Poker Pipe with a straight shank and stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP Sixpence aged over 6 years in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band. Thanks Grandpa, Rest In Peace. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream dated 2010 in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Bjarne medium Apple bowl with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2003 black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant blowfish with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.