What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granger in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

MacBaren Acadian Perique in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem.

Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Villiger Jamaican Export in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Uhle’s 00 in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Oom Paul with a black pearl acrylic stem.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake ( dated 2006 ) in my full black Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good morning from Greece, a wonderful sunny day here in Athens.

235460065473d3cf40e0136b825b2e4019412dc1.jpg

F&K Merde de Cheval - Butz Choquin Midnight, double Greek coffee as companion.

Germain Brown Flake dated 2001

Pipe of choice: Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...John Bull...now, Lane BLWB in a P&T 2000 POY Castello smooth panel billiard... :cheers:

...up next...D&R London Dock... :cheers:

Stonehaven in my Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just realized I have two of these tins opened, must be losing my mind...lol

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2004
    Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009, pipe of choice:Ardor Urano Zulu pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

LA GLORIA CUBANA pipe tobacco in my black rusticated HS Studio poker pipe with a slight bend to the wide stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP Sixpence dated 2009 in my restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. This pipe was hand made with some detailed carving. I've posted pictures of this beauty on here prior. 

Just won from eBay the Don Lou rare Oom Paul pipe I was bidding on. I'm looking forward to restoring this pipe. Only 3 of these were made and I basically stole it from a seller on eBay. I was the only bidder!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A third of the way through this bowl of Dunbar in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Received my replacement tins of Bijou from C&D, so I opened a tin to try. NO mold on the recent run. My bad ones were dated 4/21/16, so check your tins if they are extremely swollen!!

C&D Bijou in the rusticated Canadian style pipe I made for myself to enjoy. Pictures are posted under DIY

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.