What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MM Great Dane ( in a Mason jar since 2012 ) tobacco in the custom 2" Chimney bowl Lovat style cob pipe I made for myself to enjoy. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of HU Red Fox in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS with a black acrylic stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

HH Mature Virginia in a Castelford sandblasted bent egg.

Edward G Robinson blend in a restored Olde London Bing Billiard smooth briar pipe with a silver band.  

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Taking a nice break with a bowl of Ennerdale Flake in it's dedicated black walnut horn. Ice water and sunshine for the pairing.

One of my simple tasty dessert blends:

C&D Cube Cut Burley 70% and VBC 30% aged just over 5 years

Pipe of choice: Restored Ben Wade smooth flame grain Oom Paul pipe. I'm one of those pipe smokers that enjoy ALL of my Oom Paul pipes. Seems I never have enough....lol. Bidding on a very rare Don Lou Oom Paul pipe right now, needs a good restore but going for a good price!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Dunbar in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Oddly enough, the TV episode of Gunsmoke I am watching is narrated by Conrad.

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: 
An Aldo Velani Brandy bowl smooth briar with an oval shank and wide stem dedicated to Burley blends. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Theodorus Niemeyer Vier Heeren Baai in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill reject with a black vulcanite stem.

C&D Big N Burley bulk aged just over 4 years in my restored Pickwick Arms Chubby Scoop pipe with a wide saddle stem. This pipe has a FAT chubby shank. No fills, a perfect piece of briar. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About half way through this bowl of Haebar’s VaPer Kake in a slight bent 1970's Caminetto 103 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Black Irish X in a MM Legend pipe dedicated to this strong ( will ghost any pipe ) tobacco. I need a nic hit! 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final pipe of the day...St. Bruno Flake in a Yanik Great Horned Owl meer... :cheers:

Just finished smoking Sutliff Medium English in a 1978 slight bend CAO Turk's Head Meer with a yellow acrylic stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of 2001 Luxury Flake Twist in a 1970s slight bend smooth Danish Sovereign XXX 309 with a flat front sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.