What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe. Great smoker with NO fills.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Uhle’s 00 in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

My last smoke for the night:

It's 68 degrees here in NC and in about 20 minutes or so I'm going to sit on the porch and enjoy an H. Upmann connoisseur A Cuban cigar.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking circa 1970 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with an acrylic horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. Have enough left for two or three bowls.

A third of the way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 tin version only in a Dagner design cob poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About half way through this bowl of Watch City Flake #558 in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip.

Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch In a newer Falcon pipe with a custom made Morta 2" Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Greetings from Greece, few clouds only in the sky of Athens but the sun will prevail in the end.

23794416b365980c2be7522fb64fba5c12757e90.jpg

McClelland Yenidje Supreme - Capitello [modified].

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. I have accumulated many pipes over the past 48 years, this Devil Anse is one of my top 3 favorites. Not for its beauty and superb craftsmanship, but for the way it smokes.....OUTSTANDING!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour.

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Stop in work, Pete Aran 105 + Solani 660 Silver Flake and bitter coffe

...earlier...C&D OJK...now, Dunhill Royal Yacht in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...SG Squadron Leader... :cheers:

GLP JackKnife Plug dated 2012 in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

My all time favorite tobacco Strang in my Stanwell Royal Guard with a bent wide stem. These two go together well.... :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Esoterica Scarborough in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.